UCU Logo

University and College Union

The Open University branch of the University and College Union

You are here

  1. Home
  2. Immigration employment advice

Immigration employment advice

University and College Union

If you require assistance with a matter concerning your ability to live (or continue to live) and work in qualifying employment in the United Kingdom please contact UCU's Membership and Professional Support Department who will refer you to specialist immigration lawyers Bindmans LLP.

email: legalservices@ucu.org.uk
website: https://ucu.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/438

UCU has developed a post Brexit policy charter which you can read at this address: https://www.ucu.org.uk/media/8419/Brexit-post-Brexit-charter-Dec-16/pdf/ucu_brexitflyer_dec16_.pdf

Join UCU today

UCU Logo

Join UCU online

Contact information:

Like our Page on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Phone us on 01908 6(53069) or Deb Shann on Skype for Business or Teams

Call into Room 015, Wilson C block, Walton Hall

Email us