UCU Logo

University and College Union

The Open University branch of the University and College Union

You are here

  1. Home
  2. Campaigns
  3. Branch Hardship Fund information 2020

Branch Hardship Fund information 2020

We have now closed applications to the Branch Hardship fund, November 2020.

Members should look at the UCU Fighting Fund rules as well as the local scheme to determine what overall support may be available to them.

Frequently asked questions

view FAQs file - updated 11 June 2020

Donation information

If you want to donate to our Branch Hardship fund then please send an email to ucu@open.ac.uk pledging the amount you wish to donate, or you can make a bank payment to this account:
Sort code: 60 83 01 and Account number: 20392138

Or you can post a cheque payable to "UCU the Open University LA064 Hardship fund" to the UCU Office, Room 015, Wilson C Block, The Open University, Walton Hall, Milton Keynes MK7 6AA.

Join UCU today

UCU Logo

Join by phone on
0333 207 0719

Join UCU online

Contact information:

Like our Page on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Phone us on 01908 6(53069) or Deb Shann on Skype for Business

Call into Room 015, Wilson C block, Walton Hall

Email us